Monday, June 8, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook , Monday June 8th, 2009


For Today...

Outside my window... bird song and fleeting sunshine

From the learning rooms....I am reading up on the Charlotte Mason method for next year, writing book lists, and the whole mommy education experience. HA!

I am thankful for... family, happy memories, photos in which we can always travel back in time for a moment or two.

From the kitchen... sandwich night as we have swim lessons for all 4 boys tonight!

I am wearing... jean "trouser" pants and a scoop neck tee.

I am reading... Charlotte Mason education, Finding a mentor being a mentor, preparing yourself to mentor, knowledge of the Holy

I am hoping... to make many happy, carefree memories this year and bond closer as a family unit, and prepare to slowly move into homeschooling.

I am creating... a garden that I hope will be productive this year!

I am praying... for family members, especially my aunt and my father as we are coming close to the one year anniversary of my beloved grandfather's death. Today, June 8th, is the one year anniversary of the last day I ever saw him.

Around the house... expedition over Mount Washmore and that is about it, taking it easy today. Sad day.

One of my favorite things... cuddles.

A few plans for the rest of the week... homeschool co-op, Contagious Christianity class on Wednesday night, a weekly date with my friend Maryjo on Wed.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

an image of my book lists and recent book finds. LOVE the colored edging on these old old books! Click picture to enlarge and see more detail.


For more entries, check out The Simple Woman's blog:
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment