Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Friendly kind of day!



I made bread again on Thursday, it had been a couple months since I had made any. I used to make it weekly, but have been giving in to convenience as our schedules had been so busy. I am thinking I should consider getting a bread machine, since I typically quit making any bread in the warm months, as the heat of the oven is unbearable. That's a shame though, to have to settle for less-than bread just for that reason.




Friendly's was giving away free one scoop ice cream cones/dishes on Saturday from 12pm-5pm in our area, and we actually took advantage of it. I was expecting a huge line, and while there WERE a lot of people there, it was very well organized, and outdoors so it was actually a pleasant trip. I found a place for the younger kiddos to sit on a curb to eat while we waited for papa and big brother. LOL




/a>

1 comment: