Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Huge Blessing In a Small Package

Yesterday afternoon, Mike called me and asked if Aiden and I wanted to go to lunch since he received a small spiff check. Since he was working, but taking a break, we had to meet him out near his work, and wanted it to be a semi-fast place. We ended up at Pizza Hut for their lunch buffet. That is not the good part, though.

While we were sitting at the table eating, Aiden (4) began singing 'Awesome God'. I was surprised, it was totally spur of the moment, and my heart burst at the seams with happiness. His sweet little voice singing Praise to God with no concern for who was around was pure bliss. Others could hear, yet I would not interrupt him. He wasn't yelling it, yet he wasn't whispering either. I was so happy for him, the first song my little boy knows by heart, and can sing from beginning to end with no help, and though we have no video camera, we still have it documented. Moms tend to think they will remember all these special little things, but take it from me a lot is forgotten over the years. Document those special things now in some way. Even if it's a simple notebook for each child.



Thank you Father,
For drawing my little ones close to you through your precious son, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment