Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Come, enjoy a cookie!

A couple of years ago I attended a cookie exchange party and my friend, Jenn,  made some caramel apple cookies that I begged her to give me the recipe for.  They were so unique and delicous, my favorite cookie of all.  I typed it up at cooks.com and figured I would pull them out to have a cookie baking session this week. 

Another yummy cookie I am surprised to even like is the no bake cookies  My friend, Sheila, brought these last year to a cookie exchange party I hosted.  Can you believe I had never had one before?  I love the sweet and salty blend these cookies give.  There are many variations to this one, but I chose one that looked most similar.

I have never really made the roll out type of cookie dough.  I am not much of a decorator, but may try one this year.  Sounds like a fun activity for the kids to get involved in.  And some for just mommy to try her hand at as well!  ;0)

What is your favorite cookie recipe?

1 comment:

  1. My kids LOVE decorating cookies at Christmas time! Another favorite treat that I only make during December is homemade peppermint patties. They are always a big hit.

    ReplyDelete