Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Fall is in the Air...

The air definitely has that Fall feel to it lately. Quite chilly in the morning, and at night, yet the sun warming the surface up to comfortable toward the middle of the day. All of us have begun school at this point, and feelings of when I was 8 sneak into remembrance now and again.

I planted mammoth sunflowers this year, from the harvest seed of my crop last year. They did not get quite as large as they are just now finally blooming due to the strange weather I am sure. It's been unseasonably cool and dark this summer compared to the usual. Here I am faced with a bunch of sunshine along my front walk each day. I so love sunflowers!! I am hoping the flowers mature to the point of giving me more life-filled seeds once again this year before they wither. I live off a very busy road, yet still enjoy bits of God's creation admist it all.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos! I am so excited it's fall too! The air is getting more crisp! I love it!

    ReplyDelete