Thursday, August 11, 2005

Gratefulness

I'm so grateful for the turn my life has taken. I'm not famous, or the CEO of a multi billion dollar company, or an extremely successful artist; I'm am a child of God. How extraordinary! For so long I couldn't fully appreciate this. For so long I felt I was a Christian because I believed in God and his Son who died for our sins and rose again on the third day. Yet nothing changed. I continued in my sinful ways. I didn't murder my neighbor, I didn't steal, I just lived my life like any ordinary person in the neighborhood. Therein lies the problem. I didn't stand out from the crowd and I didn't reflect Jesus to anyone, I wasn't walking with Him. How extremely blessed I am that I have finally truly become a Christian. I have been reborn! I am changing in ways I and those close to me can see. I am finally believing ON Him, trusting him, and obeying God's word. That is where the difference is. I am stepping out in Faith and living according to his will, even when it's not easy, even when things don't make sense. He is so good! Our family has done a turn around, and all the glory is His. Without him we would have no hope, no destination. We have vision thanks be to God and we are raising up our children for Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment