Saturday, September 4, 2010

Family Portrait

Our family has not had many portraits done over the years as a group. In the past 11 years we've had a family portrait done only twice! Once was 3 years ago done by a lady that went to our church who was a photographer among other talents. Then just this past Sunday, while Autumn was here to visit, I hopped on the opportunity to get another. Each year it may be more difficult to have us all together, so I want to take advantage of every opportunity to do so now that I realize that.

We went to Sears and I am pretty happy with the results overall. It is so hard to get perfect photos for a large group and I know better than to hold out for that. HA!







We ordered a huge 16x20 I believe for our great room. It truly is so nice to be able to gaze at my whole family together throughout the year. ;0)

1 comment:

  1. How nice ~ I love that last one of all of you! We have not had a family portrait done for several years either. We need to think about doing that soon.

    Hope your move it going smoothly. Is the address I have sent letters to previously your old one? I'm not sure if I have your updated address or not. Hugs~~**~~**~~

    ReplyDelete