Monday, March 9, 2009

~My Daybook~


For Today...

Outside my window... clouds and rain with a steady breeze, last fall's brown grass, an occasioal car passing by

I am thinking... I need to light some candles and snuggle with the kiddos

From the learning rooms... freshly made, WARM blue play dough

I am thankful for... the babysitting job I have had for two months

From the kitchen... countertops freshly scrubbed today

I am wearing... jeans with light blue tunic, and barefoot

I am reading... like-minded friends' blogs

I am hoping... for spring weather, and the breath of fresh air days of summer, and some honest to goodness carefree time with our family!!!

I am creating...a couple soon-to-be-skirts from old jeans

I am hearing... silly childrens' play

Around the house... lots of little things to be washed, tidied, and put back in the rightful place....laundry in wait

One of my favorite things... going through old family pictures, organizing and setting up albums

A few plans for the rest of the week... babysitting, AWANA, organizing my closet!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...



To join in, click Here

2 comments:

  1. The photo is so beautiful!!! I love it! And what a wonderful daybook for today! I hope you have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete