Wednesday, March 4, 2009

~Clean Swappy Fun~



I joined in the Sisters Shoebox Clean Swap HERE , and it was another successful, fun time getting to know another fellow blogger and uncovering surprise goodies in the spirit of "clean"..how appropriate with Spring coming!! Here is the swap I sent, I did not take photos of it all wrapped up:



lavender aloe castille soap
reed diffuser
cute pink and brown cleaning gloves with scrubbie brush
Kathryn Scott CD
blueberry votive
2 packs of eye popping red poppies
heart wall hanging
clorox bleach pen since her least fave chore was laundry


Here is her swap box to me:


Isn't this the cutest swap box?!!

Just give me Jesus book
day of the week magnetic note pad
cute little notecards
a few Lindor truffles sprinkled in ;-)
glade apple cinnamon air freshener
tear-free kids shampoo
cucumber melon hand wash (yum!)


Here's a look at all the goodies I uncovered. Thank you so much, April for putting this together for me and making the box so pretty to open!!

4 comments:

  1. How fun! And what a great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute box! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your boxes with us!! I love how the box is decorated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pink and brown gloves are so cute!

    ReplyDelete