Saturday, March 28, 2009

Back to our regularly scheduled programming....

Somehow, in the quest for all things photo, I've gotten off the beaten path and shared some deeper outpours of my heart. How did that happen?! That's not what I want this blog to be about, yet somewhere deep down I felt that if there may be someone out there that feels there is no hope, that their life is too far off the path, or that they are out of their league, my experience may help them. We are all in the same boat, no matter how it may be looking from the outside in.

Well, back to our regularly scheduled programming of our life in pictures....


Here is our Spotacus, with his "baby". Who says only human children can have a doll in their likeness??


You don't bite people, we are not dogs! Bite your dog baby!!


Our sweet brother cats....


"baby"--our guinea pig

1 comment:

  1. OH my goodness your new dog is so cute...he looks so playful..the kids must have so much fun with him...my kids are excited to move out and have a pet..we already have a kitten lined up because we know a cat that just had kittens and we get the first pick of the litter...so the kids are so excited to get a "real" pet rather than a rodent....

    ReplyDelete