Friday, March 18, 2011

My Review of Cast Iron 12" Skillet

Originally submitted at CSN Stores

This 12" cast iron skillet can last a lifetime and become a family heirloom to be passed down through generations! It can hold up to high heat cooking or long, slow simmering, perfect for preparing meals. The skillet can avoid chipping and warping while developing a non-...

Perfect size for a family!
By Jenn the Photographer from Buffalo, NY on 3/18/2011
5out of 5
This pan is very heavy, which is what you want in a cast iron skillet. It stays where you put it!! No sliding around on your burners.

This skillet heat up pretty quickly. By the time I was done trimming and cutting the meat, the heat was ready to go. The food cooked evenly, which was much appreciated by me.

When the stove top part of my recipe was done, it easily transferred to the oven for browning the top under my broiler. Another plus was that the chicken left the pan effortlessly, including the melted cheese.

I cleaned the pan immediately after use, and it was easy, I just used a nylon spatula to loosen the couple of bits left on the skillet. I enjoy my new kitchen toy, and can't wait to use it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment