Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bunny Friends

MUST. FIND. TELEPHOTO. LENS.

These friends could have been so much cuter, close up and personal if only I knew where my long lens was. I haven't used it since moving in March, and I *really* need to find it and have it close-by! We often witness our bunny friends trampsing through our yard. This morning I was watching Peter Rabbit on hind legs, eating from the hedges it appeared. Very cute. Before long, Benjamin Bunny came hopping over. I got a few shots, made him a bit nervous before he high-tailed it outta there. Love the cotton-tails as they beat feet.

By the way, if you have a garden and consider these cute crittersr a nuisance, did you know you can deter them harmlessly by planting a border of parsley around your *real* prize, because they love parsley and will leave your other things alone if there is plenty of that to distract them.




No comments:

Post a Comment