Friday, November 25, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving! We sure had a lot to be thankful for this year. No matter who you are you have at least one thing to be grateful for: Jesus Christ, who gave up his life willingly to pay the debt for our sins. We are free to accept this gift, and be reconciled to God. I am praising God for saving me, my husband, and 13 y.o. daughter this spring and summer. It was especially nice to have our health insurance problems cleared up and able to get Mikey's meds right in the nick of time before starting the holiday. My mom and dad joined us for dinner, and each brought a dish, so it ended up being the easiest Thanksgiving ever for me. It's especially rare to have my mom, so that was extra nice. We also woke up to loads of snow Thanksgiving morning, huge fluffy flakes blanketing the whole area, so beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment