Friday, November 27, 2009

Time of Thanksgiving

I always love Thanksgiving, as it's my favorite holiday, but this year we enjoyed a very special Thanksgiving. Autumn slept over the day before and helped with the cooking, and we took tons of pictures. We also had Mike's brother's family here as they are staying with us for awhile.
It's eerie knowing that life is about to change dramatically, so eventhough this time is always a very special time, being my FAVORITE holiday, this year it is bittersweet and monumental for me, us.

I have not been online that much in the last several months, so I may not have previously shared that our family is moving to Georgia for Mike's work shortly after my eldest daughter, Autumn's 18th birthday. <3 She will be staying here with her father to finish school. Here are some pictures of our day:




















No comments:

Post a Comment