Friday, November 6, 2015

Where is this all going?

I've been doing some thinking about this blog, and whether I should begin a new one, and let this one just end, or if I should continue and let it evolve as life goes on the way that it does.  I've been thinking about the theme of this blog, it seems it's been kind of all over the place...which is how my life has been.  Life has a way of doing that.

My true love and heart is with homemaking and frugality.  Yes, I am a woman, with many complicated facets, and I want to share myself with my readers.  I want to celebrate homemaking on a budget and memory making, so that is where my focus will remain.



Our life is easier in some ways these days, as is the natural progression of how life goes often times. I still remember the early struggle just trying to keep food on our table for eight, really getting into the homemaking spirit to inspire myself in the day-to-day.  I really want to support and encourage others along the way, as others had done for me.

To celebrate the re-opening of my dusty little blog, I will be posting my tips on how to make a home on a bare bones budget.  I will be welcoming a guest post as well on the subject by my friend, Cindy Miller.  Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment